Sunday, February 26, 2006

Formal Intro.........maybe?

Hello ppl!

Here i am, this is me!!
This happened recently........i really did not know what blogging was all about ...... until i had the compulsive urge to express myself.
And all thanks to Mr. Gill and Mr.Bhardwaj........ i was lured into this!!
As such they did not force me........ but all this crap gave me a platform for self expression and i hope i don't become an obsessive compulsive blogger by the day!
maybe a more formal intro was the need of the hour........but who cares!!!
signing off!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...

I don't think that Aseem or I have anything to do with spread of blog fever as such.

The awareness about internet as a platform for personal expression is on the rise.

So, welcome to the blogging community !

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home