Sunday, September 07, 2008

Welcome to a B School

So since I am in an MBA institute… been what?? Like.. ummm 4 months here… lemme put you up with the nitti gritties of a typical MBA institute… In an MBA institute there are two kind of people
One is type A and another is Type B…. Here are a few listed symptoms …
Type A personality:
Totally Success driven… would go to any extent to achieve success
Physical Characteristics:
Their physical characteristics often accompany:
• Facial Tension (Tight Lips, Clenched Jaw, Etc.)
• Tongue Clicking or Teeth Grinding
• Dark Circles Under Eyes
• Facial Sweating (On Forehead or Upper Lip)
In short u can just say ANGRY,TENSED people.
Type B personality:
Cool …laid back people… don’t bother much.. love to party.
Or u can say basically people like me!!

So, in this quest for excellence…. Let me cite an example of a friend…lemme name her Sandy (A typical type A personality)
Morning: (She calls up)
Sandy: u coming to the class??
I: I just got up
Sandy: Get up u prick… ten mins for the class to start
I: ya coming..
(and I get up and rush to the class …please assume here that I use a lot of deo :) )
So I go to the class and then while returning from the class after the classes got over i.e 4 PM
Me: Chal let’s go to canteen
Sandy: Nai yaa… loads to study… quants test on Monday
I: mera bhi hai…chal naa…
Sandy: Tune to padhna hai nahi… abi m going… talk to you later .. (“OUCH” that hurt)
8 PM
SMS conversation
I: Coming for dinner??
Sandy: No half a chapter still left… wil be there in an hour
I: But m hungry..
Sandy: You are always hungry… pick up a book for Christ sakes!! (:O)
11 PM
I: Chal yaar lets grab an ice cream at the canteen
Sandy: Yeah the syllabus is gonna be over in 10 min.. c u there in 20
And then as u can guess I waited… and waited… but alas! .. but let me tell u she’s a wonderful friend!
Want a proof ?? I got to eat 2 ice creams !!
Anyhow , finally I have given up!!
WELCOME TO A B SCHOOL!! :)

P.S: As per the statistics it has been proved that 99% people in a B school are TYPE A. Atleast in my B school it is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home