Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My friends




I really don’t know where to begin with


HACKER:
Harkaran Kaushal A.K .A Hacker or Topi

An esteemed member of TUI.
He’s the chief moderator.
A big fan of Britney spears………….
Definitely one of my most precious friends
If i have to choose one guy on earth whom I could trust blindly……. It would be him
Any anyone who has known him knows it!!
The best of Best friends…….. too good at heart. A gem of a person.
And hey……. We share something in common………..
1) TUI of course
2) System of a down……………….

This guy has the real knowledge about the subjects.
You can cram…….. but if u want ur fundas clear……. He’s the man!!
A man of his word…..he said it and he’ll do it!!
There’ve been times when I needed friends and he’s always been there…. Dude just wanna say…I’ve got your back for life!!

By the way..... looking awesome in formals bro!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home