Sunday, May 07, 2006

Broken.......

do u really pay for your sins??
why does your best friend backstab you one day?
i had always kept an exception in my policy of not trusting.... guess its been amended!!
NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER!!!
maybe that's how i had to pay for my wrong deeds....
but its okay.... have shunted that shadow from my life!!
hard to move on... remembering all those times...as my memory rests
i'll never forget what i lost.
the best thing i did is to shunt that person out of my life and think later because i won't want think once more and give that person right to hurt me again. coz i know if i think aain.. i'll fall to my knees!!
very few people have this right of hurting me..... and the number keeps on decreasing!
and believe me .... u need guts to shunt them out!!!
a toast for the gutsy ones!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home