Wednesday, March 01, 2006

AMI


Here we go……. RAMUUUUUUUUUU paani le ke aao
Presenting you Amardev Singh Sandhu from Ludhiana.
FOREIGNER kahi ka.
6 feet one inch tall….. the biggest guy of our class!!
At first glance your comment for him would be “HUGE
Even we shared the same feelings but once you get to know him…. You’ll find that even his heart is as huge as he is. A very good natured person. Shareer haathi ka hai par dil chinti ka hai. Craves new technologies…. Get’s all the stuff imported!! FOREIGNER kahi ka. Somebody tell him that he has not got Indian citizenship and so he does not have the right to speech…….. now we can slap him whenever he swears!!

Once I remember he sat on a bullet and even it seemed like a Moped .
By the way nice still we have here of him…. It’s one of the chosen ones.
I know he’ll thank me! I like this guy very much… who does not like a big,cuddly stuffed bear?? I still remember at lake at 12:30 am that lethal blow…. I can’t forget ur face expressions man! Honest mistake though! But again sorry for that! Once you get to know him……… I’m sure u’ll enjoy every moment spent with him to your heart’s content like all of us here!! Great going fatty!! And by the way you’re reduced quite a lot…. Sara jeep ke incentive ka kamala hai!! And one more thing… I know you love this pic… I have chosen it especially for u!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home