Sunday, May 14, 2006

The corroboration

People come and go.... so do companies for engineers like us.
The first one was infosys for me.
Had an aptitude test for the company........few days ago
qualified....but all hell broke lose in the interview!
i mean i can definitely say that interview depends on luck.
The HR lady who took my as well as one of my friend's interview
shunted both of us out! lol.And as soon as i had entered the room i knew she was having a rough day!! Maybe that's the reason. Dunno!!!
I feel it is funny. prople seem se sorry for me
with and come to me with sad expressions pretending to console me but somehow it does not matter because i don't feel anything. No pain, no sorrow, no happiness, nothing!!
ya one thing that irates me is that everybody's asking what happened in the interview and tell the details.
i've told the story to each individual a zillion times but still people manage to come up to me and ask it again! they can't have enough of it.
i think i should record it once in a tape and start distributing it to all those who r keen about knowing it. lol
Anyways.....i'm very happy for Abhinav, Aseem, Atul......way to go guys!!
Actually the reason that i am not upset is because of the job profile i intend to carry. i know i am not made for technicalities! I can manage alright!
Means MBA...what else. Even if i'd got through..i'd not have been intersted!! No Not consoling myself.....its the truth!!
After i've seen people who got selected and had been preparing for MBA have shunted their plans of MBA. I thank my lucky stars.
I got everything i could have wanted...i qualified the test ... that's supposed to be a big deal....or even it hadn't....aptitude test......it'd have been a shame for me to be left behind in aptitude! Cn't understand...? personal benchmarks!!

Overall the whole procedure has been a very good learning experience!
As one of my very good friends said....
what can u salvage from the remains matters!!!

Hence forth we see the corroboration that leads to the road less travelled.lol by techies i guess!!
Laterz

3 Comments:

Blogger Chitra said...

So I was right you did not want this job. :-) And as i always tell you "whatever happens, happens for good." i was thinking of asking you what happened at the interview. But after this i won't. lol. Kher now give your best in preperation. Do well. :-) Cya.

4:15 PM  
Blogger rocko_001 said...

no its okay..if u wanna know about the interview...i'll send u the cassette. scrap me your address on orkut. lol

10:24 PM  
Blogger Chitra said...

Ha ha sure. waise bhi i am a good listener.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home