Friday, March 20, 2009

Solitude

Today I want to talk about the social sin… Solitude!

The world around me seems so chatty and chirpy.. but I do not buy it. I do not know why.

Once upon a time I was this kid from the block who could not shut up despite of even getting bound and gagged numerous times for it, and now I see the transition … the world terms the transition as maturity… but I think there might be more to it. I do not intend to find out. I am happy with my solitude.

What more would a person like me want.. to sit on a beach at night.. just staring.. staring .. and staring deep into the water… trying to determine the depth of my own thoughts. Where would they take me. It’s a different journey altogether, away from the world.. something different that propels me towards an innate feeling of satisfaction. Makes me feel that I would be able to make peace with myself at the end of the day.

At times I think if what I did was right or wrong… and the only answer that I could come upon was that there is no right or wrong.. just the consequences of your actions.

At times I miss someone.. and I miss them so badly .. the aura, the touch so much that It becomes difficult to feel it. All I long for is the exact feeling which I got the first time it happened. I want it all to stay fresh. Helps me cherish the beauty of life.

In the race of life we all are missing out on practically everything worth living for .. the only thing that binds me to the roots is solitude. The connection between me and my soul.

I have noticed that people have a compelling need to fill the air with words or its just bad manners, I say its your journey and you choose how to travel.

So at times I have seen people wonder that what is it with me… maybe they need to send me to a social rehab or something. But then ;) rehab is for quitters!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ranu said...

And its the only thing that will go along till the end...hope that one day everyone realize the beauty of solitude as some of us do.. :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home