Saturday, August 29, 2009

The WOW Moment :)

Random time, random date and random place… Opened facebook .. on the right side where it shows highlights , some update on a third party album gave me access to it. It was a girl all decked up in a pic… I clicked on the pic to see what it was all about… and the moment the pic appeared before me.. that word came out without delay of a second.. I had not planned it , and I would definitely not waste it on a third person… but it did not concern my say… just like a flash of lightning struck me when I saw the pic and I exclaimed WOW!

The pic was amazing. It was perfect in all respects, the one you could gaze at for hours.. just admiring how beautiful someone could turn out to be. And seriously I was curious to venture this unknown territory and check out the other pics of the girl… clicked for the other pics…left me disappointed. They were not so good. So finally I concluded that it was just in the spur of the moment. The expression that caught the eye. And as far as I think, this kind of pic cannot be planned. It was just a WOW pic!

In the same way I think of a WOW moment… we all have had ours. And if you really think hard... at this point... just take a second to think of your WOW moment… the time when u thought it was the greatest time of the world, the greatest happiness surrounded you and you wanted those moments to last forever. You could live your life just remembering how much that moment meant to you and the fact that it happened to you made your life more worth living.

This is a quest for those moments, a tribute to those feelings.

There are plenty of your friends who might share that moment with you… and there will be plenty of those, maybe the people really close to your heart, you want to live these moments with. I think you should prepare a list… just as I did!

Most of our life is a series of images.
They pass us by like towns on the highway.
But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens.
We know that this instant is more than a fleeting image.
We know that this moment… every part of it… will live on forever.


Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home