Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DISLOCATED

Sometimes life dislocates u..it throws u so hard that u can feel your bones moving out of their place.. and in that moment you do not feel the pain, but you feel clueless, helpless and at times devoid of emotion because u just do not know how to feel. It’s a strange thing…

At this moment I feel so.. I feel as if I am entangled in the web of uncertainty which plagues my life for the days to come. In context of a job, in context of life, in context of friendship . Where would I land up? What about the people whom I am so addicted to now? Will I ever be able to feel the same again?

As college life comes to an end, and placements coming up .. a weird feeling is making my stomach churn. Maybe life had been too perfect for me. Maybe because all is ending it seems this way now. But hell of a ride it must have been which makes it all seem perfect.

A glamorous job and a good life cannot replace these golden moments I spent here in college. This is a tribute to all those who made my life feel perfect to this point. And all I fear is that the journey is downhill now onwards. It’s just a fear that it will all fall apart. With no sense of what’s next.

What does future hold for me? Is it brighter or is it dull? Or is it the same shade of sunset that I currently see as golden. But I think my future holds it in a different way for me. As I feel nothing GOLD can stay, because if it did.. u wouldn’t realize is worth.

As Robert frost once wrote:

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay

P.S: “Nothing gold can stay” by Robert Frost

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your posts makes me accept the worst part of life in bestest form ...and ofcourse in the most subtle way one could ever think of.

7:41 PM  
Blogger rocko_001 said...

That's the beauty in the breakdown! ;-)

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Karan mujoo said...

dude....awesome...never thot u were d literary types....u write really well....

12:27 AM  
Blogger rocko_001 said...

@karan

thanks baby!
I get high with a little help from my friends,
I get by with a little help from my friends ;-)

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home