Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dilemma

At times you do not like how it's going, the other times you choose to ignore the reality!

I got up this morning and i wasn't happy at all. Something deep down inside is haunting me. I cannot disclose that. But there is something that needs to be done. Something that will knock me straight off my feet.

I have to go against something that i would fight for any day, just because it is the right thing to do. It's tearing me apart and i have this huge dilemma that i should go ahead with it or not.

Doing the right thing takes a lot of courage, i had heard that. But i never imagined that it could mean that you will have to hurt the ones you love the most. The questions that fill my mind right now are " Is it worth it?" and " Will i be happy after this?"

But that is not the point here.The point is everything needs to fall in place for that, and if it doesn't.. it all will be a waste. Am i willing to take that risk?

I myself do not have the guts to answer that right now. Because after a point the guts can look like foolishness.I am just scared that i will lose it all leaving behind a summer of 69 and whole past life to look back to.

The new phase of life; embrace it, face it and keep justifying yourself that you did make sense.

In the end its not about me, in the end it's about those we care about.
In the end i hope it's the right thing to do.

I need faith! I need courage! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home