Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clueless

"I guess people smoke weed to keep their dreams alive, because last time i checked, reality was flushing them down the drain"

A lot of people asked me why i did not post anything on the blog for such a long time. I had no answer.I just did not feel like. I think i was too busy drinking up. it had been the best way to pass time. Yeah you heard it right, "to pass time".

Life is currently a mixture : Clueless + No activity + Vague + no direction

I think i have lost the charm. Having a job sucks. It's for no greater good. You just get to pretend to be "HI FI" in front of your mom's friends who might go home and maybe speak to their daughters about how successful you are.But the ballyhoo stops right when you come back from the social gatherings. You know it, its not heading anywhere.

So you just drink up, be yourself and hope time will take you somewhere where you might find some greater good,for yourself. Just for yourself.

I have no sense of what is next.and i admit that i am too comfortable in my cocoon. But then there is nothing more to life as i see it currently. I wanna see more, feel more , experience more. I want to see if i am missing something very important in my life. But at the same time there is a fear that i just might be living the dream. from which i should not have woken up.

Still i think if i do not venture out to find out,i might not be able to ever appreciate my life. Even if it is in a vague sense of confusion, i might just try a change. maybe it will teach me something new or maybe it will teach me to value what i have currently. Either ways change is on the cards. I wish to embrace it. I hope i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home